Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Pacific Media Expo Outfits


This weekend was one of the big Lolita events of the year--Pacific Media Expo! So many amazingly dressed ladies wandering around one convention center. I'll be posting a review of the event later, with some more pictures. For now, here are my coordinates for Saturday and Sunday.


I got a beautiful bonnet in a "lucky pack" at the boutique--Alice and the Pirates' "Victorian Letters" print, in black. It actually looks really nice with the Very Berry Embroidery. I didn't think I would be able to pull off a bonnet, but with the hair extensions, I think it looks very nice.



I wanted to wear more classic-looking outfits since the featured brand was Innocent World, so my second outfit was also more toned-down than what I usually wear.


1 comment:

  1. Your coordinates are so pretty! I especially like the second jumperskirt.

    ReplyDelete