Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Let's Do the Time Warp -- Catch-up Post

So in the time (read: month) I hadn't been posting, I didn't do very much. I did go to one or two events worth dressing up for, so under the break are a photo or two from each event, and a quick write-up about what I was doing.

A group of friends and I went to the Tim Burton exhibit at LA County Art Museum when it opened on May 29th. Since this is Burton we're talking about, I went for a more Gothic look with handmade skirt and pinstripe vest with a matching double hairbow, Alice and the Pirates blouse, BABY socks, and Bodyline shoes. The purse is also BABY, borrowed from the wonderful Danielle.


My next chance to dress up was for Danielle's birthday at a Goth club in LA, but I unfortunately did not get a picture of that outfit.

Then during my drive from California to Washington, I stopped in San Francisco for a day with a Lolita friend. Of course we had to dress up. We went to the BABY store, had tea, and saw X-Men: First Class. AWESOME movie, by the way. Dress, socks, and headbow are BABY, cutsew and wristcuffs are AP.


Now that things have settled down a bit, I'm looking forward to baking again. I'm planning to experiment with a couple of new recipes for the wedding cupcakes, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. You look adorable in Alice and Ribbon kingdom. I have that print in black, it's really cute isn't it?

    I'm jealous you got to see the Tim Burton exhibit! So cool!

    ReplyDelete