Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Berry Pies in Black and White






















Today, I wore Lolita again for the first time since I got back from Japan. We went to Seattle today, to shop at Pike Place Market and Uwajimaya market. I decided to go for a slightly more casual look with a hoodie cutsew and understated accessories.





Makeup/Hair/Jewellery Detail
Parasol/Jewellery Detail

Awesome purse of awesome, courtesy my sister







































Jumperskirt
Cutsew
Socks
Headbow
Parasol
RingNecklace
Purse (borrowed from my sister)
Shoes

While shopping, I got myself an awesome Darth Vader tin lunchbox, and a bottle of Star Rabbit sparkling sake. See you next time!

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog!(Just now found it via daily lolita.) As a fellow blogger with a new loli-centered blog, I wish you luck in your lolita and baking adventures! ^^

    ReplyDelete