Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Anime Expo 2013: Cosplay

Anime Expo 2013 was last weekend, an amazing but exhausting weekend (with record-breaking attendance!) with my friends. As always, the convention was full of great cosplayers and some pretty cool panels.


My husband and I shared the camera, so there's a pretty wide variety of fandoms represented. We didn't take a huge number of pictures, because we also spent a lot of time being sociable and attending panels, but here is what we took for you to enjoy!
Get Adobe Flash player
Photo Gallery by QuickGallery.com


On Friday, I was dressed as Lady Knight from Maoyuu Maou Yuusha, and then on Friday and Saturday my friend and I were Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune from Sailor Moon. We were all too tired to dress up on Sunday! My husband didn't dress up, but he did take the majority of the pictures, so of course there are a lot of repeats of me and my friends.

If you saw us at the convention and took a picture, I'd love to see it! You can comment here, email me, or send me a message on the Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment