Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Kill la Kill @ Anime Expo 2014


Anime Expo 2014 was an amazing, busy weekend filled with cosplay, panels, and hanging out with friends. One of the things I did during the convention was help host a Kill la Kill cosplay meetup before the big special event panel and concert! It was my first time running a gathering, but it was a lot of fun (and I learned a lot for next time). I didn't have anyone there with me to take pictures, but reddit user noodleknight (tumblr) was kind enough to let me use some of his photos from the event! You can see his full album here.

I also worked with some great people, including photographer Eric Millan (tumblr) and cosplayers Aira Masquerade and Toshiyasu Cosplay.

Lots more pictures following the cut!

Day 2 Mini Cosplay Gathering


Beginning group shot

Ending group shot

All versions of Satsuki

Satsuki vs Ryuuko

The event organizers/coordinators!

Satsuki x Uzu Photoshoot

By Eric Millan with Aira Masquerade





Silly Photos

Late Saturday night, after all of the Sailor Moon events were over, my friends decided to go back to con to hang out. I changed back into Satsuki, and somehow this ended up triggering lots of fun and silliness in the photobooth area of the Entertainment Hall! Here are just a few of the funniest ones that resulted.




More Anime Expo 2014 photos and thoughts will be posted throughout the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment