Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2015

July Coordinates


In case you hadn't noticed, July has been a very busy month for me! But I definitely start to feel antsy if I don't get to wear Lolita for long periods of time (can fashion be an addiction?) so I was glad to have quite a few opportunities. Read on for the rest!



I didn't wear Lolita at all during Anime Expo (too much cosplay happening) but I did put together a couple coordinates for Comic-Con! The first one is from Wednesday (Preview Night) and the second one is from Sunday, with the fashion walk (see the previous post for more on that).


“Antique Tartan” JSK Innocent World
“Printemps” Blouse Juliette et Justine
Hair Accessories Alice and the Pirates/Surface Spell
Beret handmade by me
Jacket handmade by me
Tights Forever21
Jewelry Forever21/handmade by me
Shoes Bodyline
Mini Purse vintage


“Sleeping Beauty” JSK & Headband Haenuli
Chiffon Fleur Blouse Alice and the Pirates
Harlequin Socks Alice and the Pirates
Other Accessories Surface Spell/Angelic Pretty
Jewelry Forever21
Parasol BABY THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT
Shoes Bodyline

Later on, I went to a fashion walk up in Los Angeles with a friend of mine. It ended up being kind of a lackluster event, but who am I to question an occasion to dress up?! Plus the food we got was delicious, and we got to catch up with some of our LA friends.


“Instruments Regimental” JSK LIEF
Chiffon Frill Blouse Alice and the Pirates
Parasol BABY
Tights offbrand
Hair Accessories Surface Spell/Forever21
Jewelry handmade by me
Shoes Bodyline
Bag Taobao

And of course, as always, the community monthly swap meet at the end of the month. Some of us also went out for ramen beforehand, which is slowly turning in to a new tradition. A delicious tradition. Fun fact--this was also one of the first jumperskirts I ever made, and it's over seven years old! It's crazy to think that I've been in to this fashion for nine years already.


“Grand Staff” JSK handmade by me
Chiffon Blouse Alice and the Pirates
Beret handmade by me
Corsage handmade by a friend
Socks BABY
Wristcuffs Angelic Pretty
Jewelry BABY/offbrand

Next events coming up for me are Anime California, and then PMX shortly after that. I'm looking forward to being able to relax and reopen commissions after all of the fun busy-ness of July!

1 comment: