Pages

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Pacific Media Expo 2013 Fashion Show

This year's Pacific Media Expo was a mix of cosplay and Lolita (though mostly Lolita), and as always, tons of fun. I spent way too much  money in the boutique, modeled in the fashion show, and ran around as Sailor Uranus.


This post is VERY image-heavy with all the fashion show pictures, so be warned! Carry on for the full set.

There are a few models missing due to blurry pictures, so I apologize for that! All of the photos were taken by my very patient and wonderful husband, since I was in the show.

Rogue Aerie/Ergi/Lief

Dolldelight


Haenuli


 




The Snow Field



Liz Lisa



Alice and the Pirates



BABY THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT



Juliette et Justine





I had a lot of fun participating in the show (though since it took most of my day away, I'm not sure if I want to do it again any time soon--I'm too much of an anime nerd to give up that much convention time!) and met lots of really lovely new people. PMX is definitely the best convention for fashion, so I'm glad I came again this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment