Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2013 Year in Review

I wanted to do a "Year in Review" post, highlighting some of my favorite events from 2013. I picked out twelve photos from various events throughout the year that I feel represent my best fashion and cosplay memories.

November: Modeling for Haenuli at PMX
Read on for my choices!

January: Lunar Festival with one of my best Lolita friends
February: Spring Cleaning meetup with my friends from LA
March: Helping out at the BABY booth at the Dolly House Runway event
April: Running a "Lolita 101" panel at Anime Conji
June: Fairytale Boutique's First Anniversary Party featuring Automatic Honey and Haenuli
July: Anime Expo Lolita meetup
July: Anime Expo Sailor Senshi photoshoot with one of my good friends
July: Anime Expo, cosplaying the little-known but much-loved Lady Knight from Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
July: San Diego Comic-Con Lolita meetup and fashion walk
October: Disneyland Lolita Day--met a lot of girls from out of state and hung out with old friends
November: Meeting Mari Nakamura of Juliette et Justine at Pacific Media Expo's tea party
December: Fairytale Boutique's "Holiday Fantasia" event with friends from both SD and LA
Here's to a wonderful, action-packed 2014!

2 comments:

  1. It seems that 2013 was a really fun year for you :)
    Love those kind of review posts :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwn, you forgot about the Sweet Memory III event! :P

    ReplyDelete