Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

(Super Overdue) A/P Golden Week Lucky Packs!

So... I meant to post about this weeks ago. No really, I had it all planned out and everything! I'm not really sure what happened, but hey, better late than never, right?


For Golden Week, Alice and the Pirates/BABY THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT released small happy packs. They were surprisingly easy to buy--I ordered mine with my mobile phone!--and quite cheap. It ended up being quite a lucky pack indeed, since I ended up keeping three out of the four items. Keep reading for more pictures and ordering notes.


The stock photos indicated four items, but for a bit under $200, it was a great value. I ordered on April 25, and the pack shipped on April 28! It arrived by the following Friday, so it was almost exactly a week from start to finish!


BABY always packages things really nicely, with tissue paper and included shopping bags. Sure, they overcharge on their shipping a bit, but I don't really mind that much. I wasn't really sure what exactly to expect to get, but that's half the fun of opening a lucky pack.


I ended up with a jumperskirt, a chiffon blouse, tights, and a bonnet! I kept everything except the bonnet (which I sold on LaceMarket), and I even considered keeping that except that I already have the same print in green, and no plans to get it in red/purple.

"Unlock the PANDORA'S Memories" JSK I
Rosier Chiffon Blouse

d
Black x Red Harlequin Tights and "End of Immortal Eden" bonnet in bordeaux

Overall, it was another great experience ordering a lucky pack from Alice and the Pirates! This last one was really cheap, and you could tell that they were clearing out really old stock, but I don't mind. The blouse and tights are great basics--I was even thinking about buying a short-sleeved black blouse for summer before I got the pack, so now I don't have to right away. The Pandora JSK is not something that I would have thought to buy new, but now that I have it, I really like it. I'm thinking of putting together a pirate-y coordinate for it with my white mini tricorn, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment