Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

Regarding Time [Photoshoot]

`Of course you don't!' the Hatter said, tossing his head contemptuously. `I dare say you never even spoke to Time!' 
`Perhaps not,' Alice cautiously replied: `but I know I have to beat time when I learn music.'
`Ah! that accounts for it,' said the Hatter. `He won't stand beating. Now, if you only kept on good terms with him, he'd do almost anything you liked with the clock. For instance, suppose it were nine o'clock in the morning, just time to begin lessons: you'd only have to whisper a hint to Time, and round goes the clock in a twinkling! Half-past one, time for dinner!'

In my city, there is a park with some lovely late 19th-century houses--they make the perfect backdrop for Lolita! I got to work with photographer 3SlycePop (Flickr) at this lovely location. The coordinate features the Alice and the Pirates print "Alice and the Secret of the Clock Tower". Read on for more!









It was really fun working with him, and I think we got a lot of great photos! You can also check them out on Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment