Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Raven [Photoshoot]


Then this ebony bird beguiling my sad fancy into smiling,By the grave and stern decorum of the countenance it wore,
`Though thy crest be shorn and shaven, thou,' I said, `art sure no craven.
Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the nightly shore -
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!'
Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'


Back in January, I worked with the really lovely pixeldot at the park. Between the wedding parties vying for space and the fading light, we didn't get very many photos, but the finished ones are lovely! Keep going after the cut to see a few more.






As seen in the January outfit post, almost everything is handmade by me. I wanted to do a shoot that would showcase some of my design work, so I'm really happy that this was able to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment