Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2014

August Outfits


I actually was able to wear Lolita four times this month, but only took pictures at three of the meetups, so you'll just have to use your imagination for the last one (I wore my handmade black and ivory harlequin skirt)! Lots of Gothic-Classic hybrid coordinates, as always~


"Sleeping Beauty" JSK and bow Haenuli
Chiffon Blouse Alice and the Pirates
"Fairytales Pochette" Alice and the Pirates
Harlequin Socks Alice and the Pirates
Wristcuffs Angelic Pretty
Rose Hair Combs Surface Spell
Parasol BABY THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT
Jewelry vintage, Forever21, and handmade by me

My friend hosted a picnic so that we could meet her Lolita friend from out of town--it was at the usual park, and it was really nice not to be the hostess for a change! I brought pasta salad and brownies, nice easy treats compared to the crazy involved stuff I usually get up to. It was a very relaxing meetup for me!


Flocked Heart OP Metamorphose
Chiffon Frill Blouse Alice and the Pirates
Fairytales Pochette Alice and the Pirates
Royal Jewel Tights Haenuli
Double Bow Headband handmade by me
Jewelry offbrand
Shoes Bodyline

The usual monthly swap meet (forgot to take a good picture at home, so there's the garish purikura background, oops) was a busy one this month! There was also a book signing that I went to at the same time, so I kept going back and forth between the tea shop and bookstore. But it was a lot of fun, and both events were totally worth it.


"Alice and the Secret of the Clock Tower" JSK Alice and the Pirates
Chiffon Blouse Alice and the Pirates
"Fairytales Pochette" Alice and the Pirates
Black x Gray Harlequin Socks Alice and the Pirates
Veil Headbow handmade by me
Wristcuffs Angelic Pretty
Rose Hair Clips Surface Spell
Jewelry Forever21
Shoes Bodyline

I drove up to Anaheim for a meetup with some of the girls up there, and had some amazing food there. Everything I tried was ridiculously good--I wish my wallet and stomach were bigger! I had a great time catching up with old friends and making new ones.

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment